Gina Kim focuses on Intellectual Property Litigation and strategy. A registered patent attorney, Ms. Kim Gina has experience representing clients in patent matters in a range of technical areas, including the chemical and electrical arts, and website, software, and business method technology. Ms. Kim’s experience includes representing clients on both the plaintiff and the defense side of Intellectual Property disputes, at all phases of the trial process, from pre-trial investigation to discovery to trial and appeal.
* Note that Ms. Kim is not yet admitted to the practice of law in the State of New York. Ms. Kim is admitted in various other jurisdictions, listed below.
- Copyright and Anti-Piracy Litigation
- Litigation Funding and Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Patent Litigation
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2014); Journal of Intellectual Property Law (Senior Articles Editor)
- Princeton University (B.S.E., Chemical Engineering, 2009)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas